It's him again: Colinfurze HUGE Homemade 360 Swing

Colin Furze, 36, decided to impress son Jake by building the ultimate swing which can go higher than his house.

       /Youtube/

The frame is 5.6 metres tall and the axle, which spins him round is five metres high, which means that when Colin swings he towers over the surrounding houses.

         /Youtube/

Colin said: ‘I put my feet between two pegs and hold onto the handle bars, then swing in the normal way, but once I get horizontal I have to lean my body forwards to help propel myself over the top of the frame,’ Colin explains.

‘I was a bit nervous at first, especially as I’m not strapped in and only holding on with my arms, but it is great fun.

‘It is quite physically demanding getting the swing to go high and it makes me feel sick if I go round too many times. Luckily the counter weight works well, which makes it easier for me to swing.’